The health of your pet is our number one priority! Bringing your pet in for an annual diagnostic and wellness checkup can help reassure you that your dog or cat is healthy. Early detection can improve the prognosis of many diseases, keep medical costs down, help your pet live longer, and often improve the quality of your pet’s life.
Our wellness exam includes:
- A thorough examination from nose to tail. We will examine heart, lungs, eyes and ears.
- We will observe how your pet moves to determine any joint or orthopedic concerns.
- Weight assessment
- Coat and skin analysis
- A heartworm test and recommendations for preventatives
- Dental evaluation
- Testing for internal parasites
- Vaccinations as needed
- Recommendations for flea and tick prevention
In some instances, additional diagnostic tests may be recommended.
Additional services for cats include:
Testing for Feline Leukemia Virus (FeLV) and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV)
This annual examination also allows the opportunity to discuss your pet’s lifestyle, exercise habits, diet and treats and any other topic that is helpful to you.